Login & Account Management
1. How do I access my mandatory compliance course at Y Learn GTA?
- To “Login” into your account at the Ylearngta.org enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes on the login page.
- On individual computers you can check the “Remember Login” box to save your user name and password for future quick access
- On home page click “New to the YMCA GTA Start Here” icon to access all your mandatory compliance courses.
Connect with your supervisor to learn about the “Program Specific Learning”
2. How do I change my password?
It is also good practice to use mix of letters and numbers and no personally identifiable information (e.g. name, birthday, etc.) in your new password. Avoid the spaces and any special character(s): &, #, -, %, @
To change your password, at any time:
- After logging in click “Manage Account” on the top menu ribbon.
- Under “Manage Password” in order to change your password, you will need to provide your current password, as well as your new password and a confirmation of your new password.
- Click “Change Password” to confirm and update your password
* Please note that sharing username and passwords is strictly prohibited.
3. What if I forget my password?
Passwords can be retrieved by user name email address. To do so:
- Go to YLearngta.org login page.
- Under the Login boxes, select 'Reset Password'
- Click “Send reset Link”
- An email with a password reset link will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the link in that email and you will be taken to a page where you can then create a new password. Remember that link is valid only for 12 hours.
- If you do not find an email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
4. What do I do if I can't login?
If you make an error in entering your username or password, you will not be able to login. It is suggested that you:
- Verify that you are using the correct user name (there are no typing errors or spaces)
- Verify that your password is correct (it is case sensitive)
- Reset your password by clicking 'Reset Password' on Login page
- Retrieve your new password from your e-mail address and attempt to login
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com or phone 416-928-3362 extension 22592.